1. Define three common terms used in toxicology. In addition, evaluate how media influence (including social media) may impact present situations in this field. Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
2. Identify a type of epidemiology study that might be used to evaluate a current (within the last 6 months) health concern that has appeared in the news. Provide a short explanation of how the identified study would be set up to evaluate the health issue. Your response should be at least 300 words in length3. Identify and discuss three early toxicologists who made the most significant contributions to the progression of toxicology, and explain why you chose them. Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
4. Differentiate between a toxic chemical, toxic substance, and toxic agent. Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
5. Discuss the beneficial applications of toxins, and provide an example of a specific toxin and its application. Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
6. Identify the factors that modify toxicity. Based on these factors, explain how exposure to the same concentration and duration of a toxin will affect a healthy, middle-aged male differently than a middle-aged female who smokes and has a suppressed immune system. Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
7. Toxicity can manifest in numerous ways. Describe at least four of these ways.Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
8. Identify the five broad categories of toxins, and then provide an example of each that is found in the region where you live. Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
9. Reflect on an incident where you or someone you know has come in contact with a plant or animal toxin. Identify the toxin and discuss the environment in which the organism that produces the toxin thrives. Discuss how the toxin works to produce harmful effects. Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
An important research paper due imminently? We have your back! Simply request help from an expert whose expertise is verified. We employ Bachelor's, Master's, and Ph.D. graduates with years of expertise in the industry of professional writing. Before they begin writing for us, we verify their credentials and conduct assessments to ensure they can consistently provide the highest quality content. Before submission, your research article will also be examined by the quality control team.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.