Situational Crime Prevention | GET SOLUTION: Chapter Two in the book. Please answer three of the five following questions using complete college level answers. Please indicate which questions you are answers.
1) Explain the difference between general and specific deterrence.
2) Explain “situational crime prevention”.
3) Explain and distinguish between “displacement” and “diffusion”.
4) What is the “broken windows theory”?
5) How does “game theory” relate to private security and give one example from this chapter? __________________________________ Research a private security “Job Listing” on-line and post it to the discussion board. In your own words, describe the listing and job including: Minimum requirements, trainings, job description, pay, etc. ——————— Chapter Three in the book. Please answer three of the five following questions using complete college level answers.
1) Explain “contractual” security, and the advantages and disadvantages compared to other options for private security.
2) How do the authors define “ethics” and what is its role in private security?
3) Identify three security management issues and why it is important for “non-security” employees to be aware of these issues.
4) How has “globalization” impacted private security?
5) What are some of the techniques a security manager can use to become more culturally aware? ——————————- Find a news article or opinion article on-line that involves an area where private security and public law enforcement responsibilities overlap and share it in the discussion board. Give a brief overview of the article and discuss how it relates to the subject matter of what we covered so far.
Below is an article from the NY Times as an example. Some other examples could include cyber-hacking of a private corporation’s credit cards, or a big concert event, etc. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/27/us/terror-private-security-bodyguard.html
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
An important research paper due imminently? We have your back! Simply request help from an expert whose expertise is verified. We employ Bachelor's, Master's, and Ph.D. graduates with years of expertise in the industry of professional writing. Before they begin writing for us, we verify their credentials and conduct assessments to ensure they can consistently provide the highest quality content. Before submission, your research article will also be examined by the quality control team.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.