Directions Watch the documentary “Secrets of the Mind Nova HD” hosted by YouTube (about 1 hour long). As you watch the video, take careful notes. Write an essay discussing 3-4 of the situations/scenarios found in the video. Your discussion should include psychological terminology found in the video as well as in the textbook. Focus on the parts of the documentary that are especially fascinating to you.
The essay should at least 2 pages long (500-600 words) and should be double spaced. Please write a short introduction and conclusion as well. Cite the video using APA style. Format your References page entry according to APA’s guidelines for “Video or audio on the Web.” Visit the Library’s Writing Center for additional formatting info. Failing to cite sources results in plagiarism.
Type your responses in a Word document and submit this assignment to the drop box “Assignment 02.1: Secrets of the Mind.” You can navigate to this drop box by clicking the “next” arrow at the top right of your screen. This assignment is worth 85 points and will be graded according to the scoring guide below. SCORING GUIDE ( 85 POINTS ) Rating Scale 17-16 Work meets or exceeds criterion at a high level of competence. 15 Work reflects an understanding of criterion with minor misunderstandings/misconceptions. 14-13 Criterion partially met, but one or more important concepts/skills are missing or flawed. 12-11 Work reflects an attempt to meet criterion, but significant misunderstandings/misconceptions are apparent. 10-0 Criterion not met or work is absent.
1. The paper includes a well-developed paragraph which summarizes one aspect of the video. This paragraph accurately captures the information presented in the video and uses terminology presented in this learning plan.
2. The paper includes a second well-developed paragraph which summarizes a second aspect of the video. This paragraph accurately captures the information presented in the video and uses terminology presented in this learning plan.
3. The paper includes a third well-developed paragraph which summarizes a third aspect of the video. This paragraph accurately captures the information presented in the video and uses terminology presented in this learning plan.
4. The paper includes a fourth well-developed paragraph which summarizes a fourth aspect of the video. This paragraph accurately captures the information presented in the video and uses terminology presented in this learning plan.
5. The paper is well-organized and well-developed; key points are referenced with content from the documentary. The paper reflects proper word choice, sentence structure, spelling and punctuation.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
Customer Support 24/7
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Admission and Business Papers
Editing and Proofreading