Organizational Management: Assignment 2 is a critical analysis assignment. For this assignment, we are assigning the company Starbucks and asking that you think of, research and consider a “Corporate Social Responsibility” (“CSR”) problem or opportunity facing Starbucks. Exactly what corporate social responsibility is, is not 100% clear and is the subject of some controversy. Some research on this topic at the outset might help.
However, the most common definitions of CSR define CSR as a responsibility of businesses to behave ethically and contribute to economic development of the business while also improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as of the community and society as a whole. There are some “laissez faire” capitalists who will say that there’s no such thing as corporate social responsibility and that the responsibility of a business is to maximize profits for its shareholder. For our purposes, we’re assuming that there is at least some level of corporate social responsibility. The extent to which you think there ought to be such responsibility can (and probably will anyway) influence your analysis. First, you will need a research basis for your essay. NPC is providing you with 2 sources to start you off:
1. Implementing Global Corporate Citizenship: An Integrated Business Framework Author: Crittenden, Crittenden, Pinney & Pitt
2. Starbucks Coffee Company in the 21st Century Author: Koehn, McNamara, Kahn, Legris Both resources can be accessed from the “slides and documents” page for this course on the NPC student website. You may find and use any additional academically reliable resources you like. The NPC virtual library can be used to gather additional research material. The precise amount of research and the extent to which you use additional outside sources (other than the above two) is left to your discretion. A good paper can be written with just the 2 sources above, but additional sources may be helpful. Once you’ve done your research, the next step is to write your paper. The over-all goal of your paper is to present the corporate social responsibility problem or opportunity. (This can be one you think of by yourself or one that you read about, though remember that citations are necessary whenever quoting another source.) While there is not necessarily one “best” way to write a critical analysis paper and you can still earn a good grade with another format, we strongly suggest the following structure:
• Start with an Introduction discussing: a brief description of the background of the corporate social responsibility (CSR) problem or opportunity facing Starbucks, the stakeholders impacted; what organizational environments are relevant (external, task, and internal), and the current situation (the nature and dimension of the problem/opportunity). Your introduction must end with a specific one-sentence statement of the management problem/opportunity that your paper will address. The one-sentence statement is critical because is it frames the rest of your paper.
• Two Alternative Solutions: Each solution must address the CSR problem/opportunity you stated in your introduction – do not address a different problem or opportunity than the one stated. State the solution first, and then explain what the solution involves – your discussion of a solution should also clarify what specific steps that Starbucks must take and what specific managers should be involved in the implementation of the solution. Use academically sound sources (example: scholarly or peer-reviewed articles) to support your solutions – with quotes and/or paraphrasing.
• An Evaluation: Each alternative solution must be evaluated separately, using a pro/con structure. Then your evaluation should explain how the solution is feasible and what aspects of the implemented solution the organization must monitor to make sure implementation of the solution stays on track.
• Your Recommendation: Discuss with well-reasoned arguments why one of your two stated solutions is the best course of action at this company as compared to the one you did not choose, and support your choice with academically sound sources.
• A list of References must be attached, as a separate page to the critical analysis paper. The Reference list should be APA formatted (as an alternative, MLA or Chicago style formatting is also acceptable). If you are unfamiliar with these citation styles, the Purdue Online Writing Lab can be of great help. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/ Length: The minimum length is 750 words. There is no maximum length. The exact length is left to your discretion. Please review the Sample Critical Analysis Paper with comments (accessible from the slides and documents page) to get a visual picture of how your paper should be structured.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
An important research paper due imminently? We have your back! Simply request help from an expert whose expertise is verified. We employ Bachelor's, Master's, and Ph.D. graduates with years of expertise in the industry of professional writing. Before they begin writing for us, we verify their credentials and conduct assessments to ensure they can consistently provide the highest quality content. Before submission, your research article will also be examined by the quality control team.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We firmly believe that all of our clients deserve to excel in both their academic careers and, in the future, their professional life, and we are glad to assist them in achieving that goal. We have curated a team of subject-oriented academic writers who have been carefully selected to ensure that we deliver the best quality papers you can expect from a professional writer. Writing essays, completing extensive research, and performing complex calculations are all areas of expertise for every one of our specialists. They have a lot of experience in their industries. They are capable of completing any writing assignment within the allotted time limit. They enjoy what they do and are always striving to better their knowledge and abilities in research and writing. Contact us to hire our academic help services at the drop of a hat.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our primary goal is to ensure our customers are delighted; therefore, we endeavor to offer an excellent service. Essaywriter4me's revision policy allows customers to receive free changes within ten days of the due date. You can request a free revision of your order if you believe we made a mistake. Log in to your personal account.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Are you having trouble completing your MBA project case studies and assignments? Due to a lack of time, are you unable to research? In need of a company that provides high-quality custom writing services at reasonable prices? Contact Essaywriter4me and get Take the help of a professional assignment help writer. The length, difficulty, and deadline all factor into how much time it takes to prepare and polish an essay. Completing technical assignments sometimes takes longer than expected. On the other hand, our writers and supervisors will do everything in their power to meet your deadlines. We can produce a finished article within four hours without sacrificing quality.
Original & Confidential
We check online first. Second, we examine our database of completed orders to ensure that you always receive original content. Every assignment is written from scratch by Essaywriter4me writers and double-checked with our plagiarism detection software. We never send pre-written essays or papers that include copied content. This originality report is available upon request, providing you full trust in the quality of our writing. We guarantee that all information provided or shared with us will remain confidential since we never share it with a third party. You are not concerned about what will happen to the data. PayPal and the bank protect your funds, so there is no risk of fraud or deception. Students love us due to our stringent confidentiality policies. Whatever occurs here is strictly confidential between you and us.
Customer Support 24/7
We have a team of dedicated customer care representatives eager to help you with the best-suited assignment help services, each of which is tailored to each client's unique needs. You can contact them via email, phone, or live chat if you need help with a particular subject. At Essaywriter4me, you'll have access to an expert 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Our expert writers are also available around the clock, no matter the time of the day or night. Choose between scheduling a tutoring session or getting immediate help when you need it most. We always have experts available to work around your schedule, no matter what time of day!
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Hire an assignment writing expert to get a well-written project before the deadline. Request "write my essay" today. Our academic writers have worked in this field for years; they are familiar with the most common formatting standards. These include but are not limited to MLA, APA, Harvard, and Chicago/Turabian formats.
Our writers are chosen from a pool of qualified candidates, with just the top two percent gaining employment with our paper writing service. This implies that every writer you hire will be eager to discuss your needs and construct a flawless paper that leaves you entirely satisfied. Start by placing an order, or contact customer service for additional information about our experts.
Admission and Business Papers
Applying to college or university requires much effort and accountability. Every applicant should persuade the admissions committee with their reasons for pursuing a degree in a particular program. Please familiarize yourself with why an application essay writing service is an excellent choice for you.
Our admission essay writing service will help you effectively present yourself. It is hard to find legit online expert college application essay writers. At our service, we offer high-quality cooperation based on extensive experience and a strict confidentiality policy. The price per page varies depending on the writer's experience and the urgency of the job. Therefore, you can request, "Please write my application essay," and find the best available writer.
Editing and Proofreading
We are an award-winning group of talented editors and reviewers serving over 10 thousand clients in 100 countries. Exclusively for professors, lecturers, post-doctoral researchers, research students, and commercial clients, Essaywriter4me offers professional academic proofreading and English language editing services. Our objective is to address the increasing demand for English-language services among academics and business people worldwide.
We specialize in academic proofreading and English language editing for authors of dissertations, Doctoral dissertations, journal articles, books, journal articles, essays, and other professional documents, such as research projects, in the Social Sciences, the Sciences, and the Humanities.
If you believe your paper needs some modification, you can request a review. Our specialist writers are familiar with all academic formats, including MLA, APA, CSE, and Chicago. We collaborate to improve your writing. If you didn't start your paper the night before, you've come to the proper place. Our academic revision service is available 24/7. Simply place your order now.