Modern Indian English Fiction | GET EXPERT ANSWER: Specifications and requirements for the Research Paper Novels taken up for study in the proposed Research paper are as follows: RAVAN AND EDDIE (R&E) TRILOGY which consists of the following 3 novels.
1. Ravan and Eddie
2. The Extras
3. Rest in Peace Author: KIRAN NAGARKAR Academic Level: Ph.D. Research Paper competent to be published in SCOPUS Indexed International Journals. The following are my requirements to be studied with due diligence and incorporated into the proposed Research Paper:
1. A proper and compendious introduction to Indian Writing in English, its origin and development, The rise of the Indian English Novel and Modern Indian English Fiction discussing the pioneers and the most prominent writers of this canon.
2. A critical analysis of the thematic concerns of the R&E Trilogy.
3. A critical analysis and exposition of Postcolonial and Postmodern narratives of Class, Culture, history, religion and nationalism in the R&E Trilogy.
4. A critical analysis of the of Hindu-Christian perspective as visualized through the Mythical dimension in the novels.
5. A critical analysis of the ?notion of multiculturalism in the entity of the chawls of Bombay and its subversion through the fissures of caste, class, race, religion and gender?.
6. A critical exposition of Hegelian dialectics at play in the trilogy.
7. A critical analysis of the narrative discourse, the use of Digressions and other stylistic devices across the trilogy. N.B.: ?ab ovo? narration form for the opening of the novel Ravan& Eddie, Documentary episodes, Foreshadowing, Black/Dark and burlesque/bawdy humour, Imagery, Epic Catalogue, Hyperbolic expressions, Irony and Paradox, Tragicomedy, the imaginative lusciousness of the narration and its stunning visual quality et al.
8. A critical analysis and exposition of the R&E Trilogy as a Rabelaisian and ribaldrous coming-of-age adventures of the eponymous protagonists in post-colonial India.
9. Locating the Bildungsroman through the journey of the eponymous protagonists in the R&E trilogy. Symbolizing the Loss of Innocence of the main characters in the novels.
10. A critical analysis of the themes of Identity Crisis, Alienation, Distress, Disorientation, Humiliation, Suffering and Structural Violence in the trilogy.
11. The poetics of Reality and Fantasy in the trilogy.
12. A critical analysis of the representation of Bombay as the setting and focal point (besides being a character, an actor and a living being) for the melodramatic action in the novels through the exploration of life in the chaws of Bombay, the Bollywood, the Mafia and the underworld.
(i) Strictly follow MLA Hand Book 8 for formatting and styling.
(ii) The quality and the content of the Research paper should be top-notch. Please make sure that there is NO Compromise in this aspect.
(iii) Comprehensive and extensive bibliography (not less than 25 in number) along with other scholarly citations and references.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.