Criminology Critical Discussions | GET SOLUTION Instructions: Each part must be 400 word each please separate each section by part # and/the given subheadings! also list references underneath each subheading or part !
Part 1: (PLEASE USE Subheadings in each of your submissions/parts!!)
* In what ways can victimization be addressed?
* In your response, critically analyze the rise of victimology and at least one remedy stemming from the criminal justice system’s response to victimization.
* Explain its pros and cons and suggest holistic plans to address any issues with the methods used to remedy victimization.
Part 2: • What are two of the residual effects of victimization? The criminal justice system has responded to these residual effects with reporting assistance.
* What are two reporting methods that have been implemented to assist in investigating and addressing victimization?
* Are the reporting methods you discussed effective? If so, why? If not, why not?
* What could be done to remedy ineffective reporting methods?
* Explain what could be done to create a holistic plan for victim restitution.
Part 3: * * Analyze the rise of our understanding of intimate partner violence?
* What are some common risk factors associated with intimate partner violence?
* How do age, gender, and financial resources impact an individual’s ability to address intimate partner violence?
* Critique the criminal justice system’s responses and explain the effectiveness of the criminal justice system’s response to intimate partner violence.
Part 4: * What are some issues with getting accurate information on the level of child and elder abuse?
* Describe characteristics that make a child or senior adult more likely to be a victim of abuse, neglect, or maltreatment.
* In your opinion, what can be done to decrease the likelihood that vulnerable children and senior adults will fall victim to abuse?
* Explain the effectiveness of the criminal justice system’s response to child and elder abuse.
* Discuss elements that could be developed to create a holistic plan for restitution for these victims.
Part 5: * Explain how characteristics of these victims can contribute to their victimization.
* Evaluate the criminal justice system’s response to the victimization of this population of victims. * Propose a holistic plan for providing restitution for this population of victims.
Part 6: * * Discuss school and workplace victimization.
* Define the specific types of victimization, the characteristics of victims, risk factors, consequences, and methods used to address the abuse.
* Explain how victims may contribute to their victimization.
* Critique the criminal justice system’s response to victims of school and workplace violence.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
An important research paper due imminently? We have your back! Simply request help from an expert whose expertise is verified. We employ Bachelor's, Master's, and Ph.D. graduates with years of expertise in the industry of professional writing. Before they begin writing for us, we verify their credentials and conduct assessments to ensure they can consistently provide the highest quality content. Before submission, your research article will also be examined by the quality control team.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.