Carrier Research Report On Accounting: Define your chosen field that is accounting with an extended definition and support this definition with examples.
· Introduce and list the two questions : What career opportunities are available after the diploma of business accounting? And What are the basic similarities in accounting method of different countries? and explain why you choose these 2 questions. you can change the question but keep 1 question same at least
· Define the purpose of your research. Explain WHY you think that Year One students in your field would find the research on these two questions interesting, informative and useful. In other words, explain how these two research questions/aspects would be relevant to Year One students who are contemplating entering this same field (It is OK to use “I” in this section. No citation necessary.)
· Define the scope of your report. Explain some of the complex issues that you have included and some that have been omitted. Explain WHY these issues are of importance to Year One students in your field. For example, if your research is about Salaries for IT Professionals, you might say that you looked only at entry-level jobs, not management jobs. (It is OK to use “I” in this section. No citation necessary.) RESULTS OF THE STUDY
· Information on Question 1 is adequate, relevant, current and credible. (Sources required)
· Information on Question 2 is adequate, relevant, current and credible. (Sources required)
· Three visuals (at least one table and one figure) are required somewhere in this section of the report. (Sources required) · Mention and explanation of at least one International Trend is made somewhere in the body of your Results section. (Sources required)
· CONCLUSION Conclude with at least three short paragraphs that do the following:
· Detail WHAT information surprised you and WHY you were surprised. (It is OK to use “I” in this section. No citation necessary.)
· Detail WHAT information you found most useful, and WHY it was of use to you. (It is OK to use “I” in this section. No citation necessary.)
· Detail WHAT information you think would be most useful to Year One students in your field, and WHY you think they would benefit from reading this research. (It is OK to use “I” in this section. Some citation may be necessary, depending on the claims you make in this section.) RECOMMENDATION Using a numbered list format, list at least two recommendations that logically follow the report findings and your conclusions.
· Begin each recommendation with an active verb.
· Ensure that the recommendation is applicable to Year One students in your field. (Some citation may be necessary, depending on the claims you make in this section.)
· Attach a References page at the end of your report and ensure that it clearly follows the APA format.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
An important research paper due imminently? We have your back! Simply request help from an expert whose expertise is verified. We employ Bachelor's, Master's, and Ph.D. graduates with years of expertise in the industry of professional writing. Before they begin writing for us, we verify their credentials and conduct assessments to ensure they can consistently provide the highest quality content. Before submission, your research article will also be examined by the quality control team.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.